Saturday, August 2, 2008

Not scrapping related....


but I had to share it anyway!

For the past three years, I've basically listened to nothing in the car but Barney, Laurie Berkner, and Blue. After seeing "Mamma Mia" and buying the soundtrack, I decided to listen to it in the car. Kacy was okay with this ONLY because she thought it was "High School Musical", which she loves. Go figure, but I'll take whatever I can get.

So we pull into the driveway, and "The Name of the Game" is playing. I shut off the car and the music, got out to get Kacy out of her seat, and she belts out the line, "What's the name of the game?" In the silence, without the music on. Maybe it's a mom thing, but it was hilarious! She really does have a good voice with *great* pitch, and it was just one of the cute moments!

No comments: