Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Another SP Challenge done!


I have no idea when I posted this challenge! Actually I could have put this under two different challenges: using 5 pictures OR using Outdoor Pictures. I'm going to officially submit this under "Outdoor Pictures"!

I love this paper from SU! I really had fun playing with the different patterns, and it just goes SO WELL with the Ocean and Chocolate from Close to My Heart!

What I struggled with was the title. I just didn't know what to put on there. I started out with chipboard letters spelling "FRIENDS", but the single pictures of Kacy just didn't fit with that theme.

Then I was going to do "Life is... beautiful" but again, it just didn't feel right. THEN... I found my CTMH stamp set with "magic moments". I used that for the title and completely changed what I was going to journal.

This layout, too, is really outside my comfort zone, but I love how it turned out! The layout ideas are from pagemaps.com- check them out if you haven't already!

No comments: