Monday, December 22, 2008

A post! With decorated buckets/tins!!!

I have no excuses for not posting in over a month (yes, a month!). Moving on...

I made these buckets for Christmas gifts for two of Kacy's friends who are 8 years old. Totally girls, of course, so I made the buckets as "girlie" as possible!

Where did I get the buckets, you ask? Why, I'll be happy to share! They are the empty buckets from Tastefully Simple drink mixes! It was a sacrifice, but *someone* had to drink all those Cosmos!

Front and top views. I had so much fun making these!!! I then put their Christmas gifts inside the buckets (Webkinz squoosh in there very nicely!).


5 comments:

Loreen said...

These came out adorable! What a great girlie gift =)

Denice said...

Adorable! So glad you got them done....and I'm not talking the Cosmos! LOL! The girls are going to love them....I wish I were 8 again!

Pam said...

Wow! Those are SO nice!! Kacy's friends are sure to love them!! Great way to utilize those buckets, too! TFS!!!

Michele said...

They turned out darling! Great job!

vanron said...

Good Job Tracy!! I love those! I am sure the girls did too!! Whooo Hoooo Good!!!