Sunday, November 2, 2008

Baptism Layouts!

We had our monthly all-day crop yesterday, and I was SO excited to go!!! I haven't been creative at all this month. I did my polka dot layout and a card since my last all-day crop.

In my defense, I was on vacation for a week, and I was also sick for this past week. But that's no excuse, and I know it. I don't know what it was, but I hope it's over!

It is a shame that I don't actually get more finished at these all-day crops, but something is better than nothing, right? :)

I did a few things yesterday. Kacy was baptized almost two years ago, and those layouts are finally complete...








While I was at it, I also did a layout for my niece's baptism...


1 comment:

Michele said...

Your pages turned out terrific! I love Kacy's dress!! Too cute! I really love the polka dot paper! (You could have used this for the other challenge!! hehehe)