Monday, September 15, 2008

A quick card...

Each month, I send out cards to my Tastefully Simple Top Ten team members with the highest sales for that month. Those cards are usually quick and simple- no layering or fancy stuff! LOL

This month, I decided to start sending out anniversary cards to my team members. This is the card I came up with- what do you think?



It's very, very simple. It's SU! paper, and the flowers and saying are from one of their retired sets (I believe it's retired, I could be wrong). The retangle is an old CTMH stamp.

Being as I eventually have to stamp well over 100 of these over the next year, I wanted to keep it simple, but pretty. I think it works!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!

Michele said...

nice and elegant!

~Karrilee~ from Abiding Love, Abounding Grace said...

Hey - I have this SU! set! Great job!!!
~Karrilee~

Pam said...

Love the card! Sweet and simple!! Love the new look of your blog, too! Keep up the great work- and congrats to your hubby on the competition!! TFS!!